Although VA benefits are not typically subject to equitable distribution, they can factor into child support and spousal support calculations.
My wife and I are going through divorce. Can I force her to leave the house we are currently living in if it is owned by my brother?
Cordell & Cordell family law attorney Barbara Johnson-Stern explains how the Panama Papers exposed how some of the wealthiest individuals handle divorce.
Cordell & Cordell family law attorney Nancy Shannon provides an explanation of how student loan and credit card debt is divided during the divorce process.
- How Are Profit-Sharing Plans Divided In Divorce?
- Negotiating Home Equity Buyouts And Refinancing In Divorce
- How Can I Stop My Ex From Destroying My Credit?
- Who Controls The Marital Home?
- Can She File A Restraining Order To Kick Me Out?
- DadsDivorce Live: Understanding QDROs
- Who Gets The House In A Divorce?
- Is My 401(k) Divisible During Divorce?