Learn more about standing family law orders including how they can be a pitfall for many guys going through divorce.
Is it ever a good idea to record a conversation with your ex-spouse to use the recording as evidence?
Make sure you have all the important need-to-knows at your dispersal before your first consultation with a divorce attorney.
What is contempt, how is it enforced, and what can you do if you are facing allegations?
"Double dipping" during a business valuation can result in one party having to pay an unfair amount of child or spousal support.
Many divorce agreements require parents to share financial responsibility for their child's college expenses.
- How to Prepare for Temporary Protective Order Hearings – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Zoom Etiquette for Divorce Court Appearances and Hearings – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Preparing for Testimonial and Evidentiary Family Law Hearings – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Financial Statements to File During Divorce – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Why Depositions are Important in Divorce – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Divorce Court in Small or Rural Towns: Special Considerations – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- How Hiring a Divorce Attorney Might Save You Money – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Cordell & Cordell Virtual Town Hall Emphasizes the Importance of Strategy in Divorce Cases