Children of divorce face many risk factors, but an active and engaged father can help them persevere and develop into healthy and happy adults.
Telling your kids you're getting divorced is never an easy conversation, but these tips can help make things go much more smoothly.
Shielding your children from the conflict of your divorce is the best way to ensure they adjust to their new family dynamic in a healthy way.
It is difficult to plan for unpredictable divorce costs, but these financial strategies can help you come up with a budget you can stick to that helps manage expenses.
Divorce costs a lot and can affect nearly every aspect of your life. But there are certain parts of your identity that divorce can't impact.
- Average Hourly Divorce Attorney Rate By Region [Infographic]
- 4 Intangible Costs Of Divorce
- The Unexpected Factors That Drive Up The Cost Of Divorce
- Contempt Of Court Consequences And Punishments
- 3 Upsides To Life As A Divorced Dad
- 5 Questions To Ask When Considering Divorce
- Top 10 DadsDivorce Articles Of 2017
- Can We Divorce As Green Card Holders?