A Facebook post from a divorced dad about his ex-wife is going viral and reminding parents that a divorce is no reason to stop being kind to each other.
Filing your taxes gets even more complicated once you are divorced. Here are some tips to help you handle common tax issues that arise following divorce.
Life coach Erina Calder explains how guys can enlist the help of a divorce coach to help them through the divorce recovery process.
Cordell & Cordell News - February 14, 2017 | Cordell & Cordell posts article; Dads Divorce publishes parenting tips; Men's Divorce publishes article.
Dads Divorce sponsor Cordell & Cordell recently launched a revamped Men's Divorce Source App to give guys a resource to help throughout the divorce process.
Michigan State law professor David Favre, an expert on animal law, discusses a new divorce law in Alaska that is changing how courts treat pets in divorce.
- Texas Divorce Bill Misdiagnoses Ailment Hindering Families
- 8 Factors That Affect Your Odds Of Divorcing
- 5 Tips For Succeeding In Mediation
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go? Reconciling During Divorce
- What Is The Criteria For Determining Abandonment?
- How Social Security Disability Benefits May Impact Family Law Matters
- DadsDivorce Live: Post-Divorce Responsibilities
- Video: Cordell & Cordell News – January 10, 2017