It is always important to avoid violating your divorce order as the potential contempt of court consequences can be quite severe.
Divorce isn't something anyone ever wants to have to go through, but there are actually some benefits to the divorced dad life.
The decision to divorce should never be taken lightly. Make sure you consider these questions before proceeding with divorce or separation.
DadsDivorce provides helpful content throughout the year. We take a look back at our 10 most-read articles of 2017.
If my wife and I are green card holders and our marriage took place in another country, can we go through the divorce process under U.S. law?
- Holiday Blessings From DadsDivorce
- 4 Ways Divorce Makes You Stronger Than Before
- Getting Prepared When Divorce Is Your New Year’s Resolution
- 4 Habits That Keep You From Moving On From Divorce
- The Most Common Mistakes Men Make After Divorce
- 5 Reasons It Takes Courage To Pursue Divorce
- Can You Force Your Ex To Change Her Last Name?
- Video: Keeping Your Kids Out Of Divorce