In a Virtual Town Hall, Cordell & Cordell attorneys answer questions from viewers about the impact COVID-19 is having on family law.
Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys cover a range of topics about how men facing divorce are being impacted by COVID-19.
Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys discuss the biggest mistakes guys need to avoid when facing divorce during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The family law firm of Cordell & Cordell has compiled a COVID-19 and divorce resource center to help guide fathers through divorce during the pandemic.
In the final part of a four-part series of the Men's Divorce Podcast, Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys discuss the process of divorce settlement.
Cordell & Cordell will continue to host weekly webinars covering the impact COVID-19 is having on divorce at 1 p.m. CT on Thursdays.
- Free Webinar: Can the Coronavirus Affect Custodial Rights? How Divorces and Parenting Time May Be Impacted
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: My Wife Says She Wants A Divorce
- Joe Cordell Receives Missouri Lawyers Weekly ICON Award
- Effects Of Divorce On Work Performance
- 3 Reasons Divorced Dads Should Always Take The High Road
- How To Minimize Divorce Damage And Speed Your Recovery
- 3 Tips To Survive (And Thrive) After Divorce
- 3 Tips To Help Divorced Dads Get Back On Their Feet