Divorce attorneys share tips to help you prepare for your case and to assist your lawyer.
Our latest podcast provides tips for guys who might be faced with multiple family law cases at the same time.
Even after your divorce agreement is finalized, there are important tasks to take care of before moving on with your life.
In preparing for divorce, it is vital to focus on the aspects of the case that remain under your control.
The Men's Divorce Podcast dives into the often misunderstood topic of men and domestic violence.
Listen to our latest podcast to learn more about how temporary hearings can factor into family law matters.
- Can I Appeal My Divorce Judgment? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- What is Common Law Marriage? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- How Age Impacts Divorce – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Can Social Media Affect My Family Law Case? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Cordell & Cordell Hosting Free Divorce Seminars in Jackson, MS, and Denver, CO
- Testifying in Divorce Court – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Standing Orders in Family Law – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Pitfalls of Recording Conversations With Your Ex – Can You Use Them? – Men’s Divorce Podcast