DadsDivorce sponsor Joe Cordell is one of 27 attorneys chosen by Missouri Lawyers Weekly to receive the organization's prestigious ICON Award.
Former New York Times journalist Andrew L. Yarrow examines the alarming effects of divorce on work performance and how to deal with divorce stress at work.
Tensions often run high during the divorce process, but in the end you are always better off taking the high road if things get contentious.
It is never easy getting back on your feet after divorce, but there are some steps you can take to help speed your recovery process.
Divorce is among the most stressful life events a guy will ever experience. These tips can help you weather, and bounce back, from that storm.
Divorce is especially difficult for fathers to bounce back from. Here are some tips to help divorced dads get back on their feet and get their lives back on track.
- An Age-By-Age Guide For Helping Children Through Divorce
- The Risks Children Of Divorce Face [Infographic]
- How To Tell Your Children You’re Getting Divorced
- 4 Ways To Protect Children Of Divorce From Parental Conflict
- Financial Planning Tips To Help Mitigate Divorce Costs
- The 3 Things Divorce Doesn’t Change
- The 3 Most Effective Ways To Limit Divorce Costs
- Average Hourly Divorce Attorney Rate By Region [Infographic]