Wendy Paris, author of "Splitopia: Dispatches From Today's Good Divorce And How To Part Well," discusses the factors that cause divorce to be combative.
Increasingly, family courts are using incriminating text messages as evidence in divorce proceedings — and it's easy to understand why.
Adam Galovan, family scientist at the University of Alberta, discusses his research about the thought process people go through when considering divorce.
Cordell & Cordell News - October 10, 2017 | Cordell & Cordell attorney leads gift drive; Dads Divorce shares study; Men's Divorce posts article.
Staying active on social media during divorce is risky business. Here are four common social media blunders that can negatively impact you and your case.
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: An Overview Of Contempt In Divorce
- Divorce Contagion: Catching Divorce From A Friend
- How Much Is My Divorce Going To Cost?
- Enforcing Family Court Orders With Contempt Actions
- Video: Responding To Divorce Papers
- Video: Cordell & Cordell News – September 12, 2017
- Split Allegiances: Dividing Friends During Divorce
- Video: Monitoring Social Media Use During Divorce