Divorce is especially difficult for fathers to bounce back from. Here are some tips to help divorced dads get back on their feet and get their lives back on track.
How children process the divorce of their parents, and what they do to cope with this drastic change, can vary substantially depending on how old they are.
Children of divorce face many risk factors, but an active and engaged father can help them persevere and develop into healthy and happy adults.
Telling your kids you're getting divorced is never an easy conversation, but these tips can help make things go much more smoothly.
Shielding your children from the conflict of your divorce is the best way to ensure they adjust to their new family dynamic in a healthy way.
It is difficult to plan for unpredictable divorce costs, but these financial strategies can help you come up with a budget you can stick to that helps manage expenses.
- The 3 Things Divorce Doesn’t Change
- The 3 Most Effective Ways To Limit Divorce Costs
- Average Hourly Divorce Attorney Rate By Region [Infographic]
- 4 Intangible Costs Of Divorce
- The Unexpected Factors That Drive Up The Cost Of Divorce
- Contempt Of Court Consequences And Punishments
- 3 Upsides To Life As A Divorced Dad
- 5 Questions To Ask When Considering Divorce