Adam Galovan, family scientist at the University of Alberta, discusses his research about the thought process people go through when considering divorce.
Cordell & Cordell News - October 10, 2017 | Cordell & Cordell attorney leads gift drive; Dads Divorce shares study; Men's Divorce posts article.
Staying active on social media during divorce is risky business. Here are four common social media blunders that can negatively impact you and your case.
Can I get my ex-spouse to pay my attorney fees if I can prove that she lied and caused the process to be drawn out longer than was necessary?
Cordell & Cordell CEO Scott Trout and attorneys Rachel Schmidt and Dylan Briggs give an overview on the ins and outs of contempt in divorce.
- How Much Is My Divorce Going To Cost?
- Enforcing Family Court Orders With Contempt Actions
- Video: Responding To Divorce Papers
- Video: Cordell & Cordell News – September 12, 2017
- Split Allegiances: Dividing Friends During Divorce
- Video: Monitoring Social Media Use During Divorce
- 4 Critical Mistakes To Avoid During Your Divorce
- The Never-ending Quest For Closure After Divorce