Cordell & Cordell CEO Scott Trout and licensed counselor Erika Ottolini cover the many different ways mental health can affect men going through divorce.
The trauma of divorce can make happiness seem like a feeling of the past, but there are plenty of things you can do to help build a more joyful mindset.
My wife has drawn up a morality clause that effectively prevents me from dating unless I get remarried. Does she have legal grounds to do that?
Cordell & Cordell News - June 13, 2017 | Cordell & Cordell offers Men's Divorce School; Dads Divorce posts new article; Men's Divorce adds article.
Child-Centered Divorce Network founder Rosalind Sedacca discusses the factors guys should consider when they're thinking about proceeding with a divorce.
- Divorce Myths: Common Misconceptions About Divorce
- Video: Managing Stress During Divorce
- What Alternative Options Are There To Serve My Ex?
- Video: How Divorce Changes Elder Care
- 4 Reasons Why Divorce Is Harder For Guys
- Video: Tips To Succeed In Mediation
- Video: Cordell & Cordell News – May 16, 2017
- What Brad Pitt Can Teach You About Healing After Divorce