Many divorce agreements require parents to share financial responsibility for their child's college expenses.
Make sure you know what to do to prepare your defense if you are facing an upcoming hearing for a temporary protective order.
What is the proper etiquette to follow when appearing for a family law hearing virtually over Zoom?
This episode of the Men's Divorce Podcast provides tips to help prepare for testimonial and evidentiary hearings during your divorce case.
Learn more about the importance of filling out financial statements completely and accurately during the divorce process.
Learn more about how depositions can be a useful tool that can help your attorney gather facts for your divorce case.
- Divorce Court in Small or Rural Towns: Special Considerations – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- How Hiring a Divorce Attorney Might Save You Money – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Cordell & Cordell Virtual Town Hall Emphasizes the Importance of Strategy in Divorce Cases
- Cordell & Cordell to Host Virtual Town Hall on September 17
- Celebrity Divorces During COVID-19: What You Can Learn From Their Mistakes
- Unemployment & Slowdown: COVID-19’s Impact on Divorce and Dads
- Cordell & Cordell Hosting Virtual COVID-19 and Divorce Town Hall
- COVID-19 & Divorce: Rising Divorce Rates and Media Coverage