Although the stereotype of the deadbeat dad looms large in modern culture, data shows that it is much more myth than reality.
Will I be eligible for child or spousal support if my wife has always made more than me through the duration of our marriage?
Should my child support payments cover childcare costs during the summer if the issue is not addressed in my decree?
Does the court consider capital gains income when making decisions regarding child support payments?
Will my girlfriend's income have any potential impact on the amount of child support I pay each month?
Which state's laws do I follow regarding my child support order after I have moved across state lines?
- Which Jurisdiction Is In Charge Of My Child Support?
- Can My Ex Request Child Support Past The Emancipation Date?
- Is It Worth Pursuing Child Support?
- Do I Need An Attorney To Modify Child Support?
- What Is Considered Income For Child Support?
- Does The Emancipation Date Change If A Child Is Held Back In School?
- How Can I Stop Child Support For A Child Who Now Lives With Me?
- Is An Attorney Necessary For A Temporary Child Support Hearing?