One of the biggest challenges divorced dads face is figuring out how to adjust their budgets to fit in their monthly child support payments.
Court rulings vary concerning whether or not a divorced parent will be required to pay for a child's private school education.
Our latest podcast reviews important child support dos and don'ts so you avoid paying more than you should be.
There are many reasons you might need to file for a modification of child support. Find out more about how that process works.
The latest Men's Divorce Podcast breaks down how paternity and child support actions can factor into family law matters.
- Child Support Basics – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Should I File a Motion for Emergency or Special Relief? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Paying Child Support & Alimony During COVID-19
- Daycare Costs During COVID-19
- Can I pause child support arrears during the pandemic?
- COVID-19 And Divorce: Effective Child and Spousal Support Strategies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Child Support and Alimony Payments – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- How To Juggle A Child Support Order In Multiple States