This podcast episode covers the basics of what child support is, why it is assigned, what it can be used for, and more.
Learn the difference between emergency and special relief orders and when it makes sense to file for each one.
Cordell & Cordell divorce attorney Jadelyne Long provides some strategies to help handle child support and alimony during COVID-19.
Am I still responsible for daycare costs if my ex pulls our child out due to safety concerns during the pandemic?
Is it possible to pause child support arrears if you suddenly lose your job due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Cordell & Cordell's latest virtual town hall discusses strategies for modifying child support or spousal support during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 And Divorce: Effective Child and Spousal Support Strategies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Child Support and Alimony Payments – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Do We Need An Attorney To Sort Out Child Support?
- How To Juggle A Child Support Order In Multiple States
- Should More Dads Ask For Child Support?
- How To Fit Child Support In Your Budget
- The Biggest Child Support Mistakes To Avoid
- Is Child Support Debt Consolidation Possible?