While child support generally terminates upon the age of emancipation, a parent can petition for support to continue.
I share custody of my child with my ex-wife and she earns significantly more income than me. Is it worth trying to pursue child support?
A party may complete a support case pro se, but it is generally in your best interest to seek legal counsel to ensure your rights are protected.
My company recently offered to cash out my sick time. Is that money considered income when calculating child support?
I'm supposed to pay child support for my child until she graduates, but she has been held back multiple times. Will that change the emancipation date?
I'm still paying child support even though my son moved in with me two years ago. How do I terminate these payments?
- How Can I Stop Child Support For A Child Who Now Lives With Me?
- Is An Attorney Necessary For A Temporary Child Support Hearing?
- Oklahoma Man Stuck Paying Child Support For Child That Isn’t His
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Overpaid Child Support?
- How Do I File An Objection To A Child Support Order?
- Will My Child Support Payments Change When I Go On Welfare?
- Can Divorcing Parents Agree To Not Pay Child Support?
- Will I Go To Jail For Contempt?