Will I still be required to pay child support if my wife earns significantly more money than I do?
My ex and I both live in different states than where our divorce was finalized. Which jurisdiction determines the age of emancipation for our child?
Although the stereotype of the deadbeat dad looms large in modern culture, data shows that it is much more myth than reality.
Will I be eligible for child or spousal support if my wife has always made more than me through the duration of our marriage?
Should my child support payments cover childcare costs during the summer if the issue is not addressed in my decree?
Does the court consider capital gains income when making decisions regarding child support payments?
- Are Capital Gains Considered Income For Child Support?
- Will My Girlfriend’s Income Affect My Child Support Payments?
- Which Jurisdiction Is In Charge Of My Child Support?
- Can My Ex Request Child Support Past The Emancipation Date?
- Is It Worth Pursuing Child Support?
- Do I Need An Attorney To Modify Child Support?
- What Is Considered Income For Child Support?
- Does The Emancipation Date Change If A Child Is Held Back In School?