I have a child from a previous relationship and am in the process of going through a divorce with my wife. How will that child affect how much I am expected to pay in child support?
Divorced fathers almost inevitably end up facing a number of common child support issues that do more to harm families than support them.
My budget is already stretched too thin and my ex is requesting more child support. How much is too much for me to be paying and what can I do about it?
Can I reduce my child support obligation if my ex remarries since she'll be supported financially by her new husband?
Many divorced dads are unsure what to do about their child support payments when they find themselves unexpectedly unemployed or out of work.
- How To Calculate Child Support
- Video: Tracing Child Support Payments
- Do I Have To Keep Paying Child Support?
- Act Quickly To Modify Your Child Support Order
- How Is Child Support Calculated If You’re Self-Employed?
- Will I Pay Child Support If She Makes More?
- Which Jurisdiction Determines The Emancipation Age?
- Deconstructing The Myth Of The ‘Deadbeat Dad’