My wife and I came to an agreement regarding visitation and how much child support I should pay. Once it is time for us to get a divorce, is it necessary for us to hire an attorney?
Figuring out which child support laws apply to you can be tricky once you, or your ex, relocate to a different state.
With the number of stay-at-home dads constantly on the rise, should more fathers be requesting child support in the event of divorce?
One of the biggest challenges divorced dads face is figuring out how to adjust their budgets to fit in their monthly child support payments.
Navigating the child support system is confusing for many fathers. Some mistakes can prove especially costly and lead to a snowball of arrears.
- Is Child Support Debt Consolidation Possible?
- Philadelphia Inquirer Critiques Child Support System’s Flaws
- 3 Misconceptions About The Child Support System
- How A Child From Another Relationship Affects Child Support
- 4 Child Support Issues Facing Divorced Dads
- Are You Paying Too Much Child Support?
- Can I Reduce Child Support If My Ex Remarries?
- Child Support Options When Unemployed