Cordell & Cordell attorney Colby Pearce discusses the importance of keeping a detailed account of your monthly child support payments.
My daughter is 19 and planning to move out of her mother's house very soon. Is it necessary for me to continue paying child support?
Failing to act quickly when filing a motion to modify your child support order can end up costing you quite a bit of money.
In most states, all income from any source is considered for purposes of child support with very limited exceptions.
Will I still be required to pay child support if my wife earns significantly more money than I do?
My ex and I both live in different states than where our divorce was finalized. Which jurisdiction determines the age of emancipation for our child?
- Which Jurisdiction Determines The Emancipation Age?
- Deconstructing The Myth Of The ‘Deadbeat Dad’
- Am I Eligible For Child Or Spousal Support?
- Does Child Support Cover Summer Childcare Expenses?
- Are Capital Gains Considered Income For Child Support?
- Will My Girlfriend’s Income Affect My Child Support Payments?
- Which Jurisdiction Is In Charge Of My Child Support?
- Can My Ex Request Child Support Past The Emancipation Date?