Cordell & Cordell divorce attorney Jadelyne Long provides some strategies to help handle child support and alimony during COVID-19.
Am I still responsible for daycare costs if my ex pulls our child out due to safety concerns during the pandemic?
Is it possible to pause child support arrears if you suddenly lose your job due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Cordell & Cordell's latest virtual town hall discusses strategies for modifying child support or spousal support during COVID-19.
The latest episode of the Men's Divorce Podcast discusses how the Coronavirus is affecting guys making monthly child support and alimony payments.
- Do We Need An Attorney To Sort Out Child Support?
- How To Juggle A Child Support Order In Multiple States
- Should More Dads Ask For Child Support?
- How To Fit Child Support In Your Budget
- The Biggest Child Support Mistakes To Avoid
- Is Child Support Debt Consolidation Possible?
- Philadelphia Inquirer Critiques Child Support System’s Flaws
- 3 Misconceptions About The Child Support System