There are many reasons you might need to file for a modification of child support. Find out more about how that process works.
The latest Men's Divorce Podcast breaks down how paternity and child support actions can factor into family law matters.
This podcast episode covers the basics of what child support is, why it is assigned, what it can be used for, and more.
Learn the difference between emergency and special relief orders and when it makes sense to file for each one.
Cordell & Cordell divorce attorney Jadelyne Long provides some strategies to help handle child support and alimony during COVID-19.
- Daycare Costs During COVID-19
- Can I pause child support arrears during the pandemic?
- COVID-19 And Divorce: Effective Child and Spousal Support Strategies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Child Support and Alimony Payments – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Do We Need An Attorney To Sort Out Child Support?
- How To Juggle A Child Support Order In Multiple States
- Should More Dads Ask For Child Support?
- How To Fit Child Support In Your Budget