Is the division of property handled any differently when a couple gets an annulment as opposed to getting a divorce?
My wife was in an accident prior to our marriage and has received annuities ever since. Are those payments divisible now that we are divorcing?
Will my wife be entitled to the money in my trust fund if we divorce? Will the trust be considered marital property?
Although VA benefits are not typically subject to equitable distribution, they can factor into child support and spousal support calculations.
- Can I Force My Wife To Leave Our Home?
- Accessing Account Passwords During Divorce
- DadsDivorce Live: Divorce & The Panama Papers
- Dividing Student Loan & Credit Card Debt During Divorce
- How Are Profit-Sharing Plans Divided In Divorce?
- Negotiating Home Equity Buyouts And Refinancing In Divorce
- How Can I Stop My Ex From Destroying My Credit?
- Who Controls The Marital Home?