My wife and I are going through divorce. Can I force her to leave the house we are currently living in if it is owned by my brother?
Is it legal for me to view my ex-spouse's credit card account during the divorce process when we stored all our passwords in a central, accessible location?
Cordell & Cordell family law attorney Nancy Shannon provides an explanation of how student loan and credit card debt is divided during the divorce process.
- Negotiating Home Equity Buyouts And Refinancing In Divorce
- How Can I Stop My Ex From Destroying My Credit?
- Who Controls The Marital Home?
- Can She File A Restraining Order To Kick Me Out?
- DadsDivorce Live: Understanding QDROs
- Who Gets The House In A Divorce?
- Is My 401(k) Divisible During Divorce?
- Is My Wife Entitled To My Monthly Pension If She Makes More?