Part 2 of a discussion concerning defined benefit retirement plans and how they are divided during the divorce process.
One of the biggest concerns men have when they go through divorce is what is going to happen to their possessions when assets are divided.
A prenuptial agreement can help ensure both parties are protected in the event of divorce.
What role can an accounting expert play in your divorce case and does it make sense to hire one?
- 3 Lessons To Learn From Jeff Bezos’ Divorce
- The Risks & Consequences Of Hiding Assets In Divorce
- Video: Protecting Your Assets
- Am I Entitled To Part Of My Wife’s Business In Divorce?
- The Effect Of Annulment On Property Division
- Dividing Annuities In A Divorce
- Can My Wife Kick Me Out By Changing The Locks?
- Will My Wife Be Entitled To My Trust Fund If We Divorce?