My wife was in an accident prior to our marriage and has received annuities ever since. Are those payments divisible now that we are divorcing?
My wife kicked me out of our house by changing the locks while I was gone. Does she have any right to do that?
Although VA benefits are not typically subject to equitable distribution, they can factor into child support and spousal support calculations.
- Accessing Account Passwords During Divorce
- DadsDivorce Live: Divorce & The Panama Papers
- Dividing Student Loan & Credit Card Debt During Divorce
- How Are Profit-Sharing Plans Divided In Divorce?
- Negotiating Home Equity Buyouts And Refinancing In Divorce
- How Can I Stop My Ex From Destroying My Credit?
- Who Controls The Marital Home?
- Can She File A Restraining Order To Kick Me Out?