Learn more about juvenile dependency hearings including what the proceedings determine and how to prepare for them.
Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys discuss the Indian Child Welfare Act including the law's purpose and the history of the law.
Many parents are confused about their custodial rights during the interim separation period as they wait for official court orders.
Co-parenting isn't always easy and it's especially difficult when your ex is unwilling to cooperate.
- How Do You Enforce Visitation? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Guardian Ad Litem or Attorney for the Minor Child – What is the Difference? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Where Do I File for Divorce if My Wife Fled the State With My Kids? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- What You Need to Know About Custody Experts – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- What Does Joint Custody Mean? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Guardian Ad Litems in Family Law – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- The Role of Children in Custody Litigation – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Can we temporarily change our parenting plan by verbal agreement until quarantine is over?