Co-parenting isn't always easy and it's especially difficult when your ex is unwilling to cooperate.
What can divorced dads do to make sure visitation is enforced when they are denied access to their children?
If your spouse moves away to another state with your children it can severaly complicate the divorce filing process.
Learn more about how experts are sometimes utilized during child custody evaluations to determine the best interest of the child.
- What Does Joint Custody Mean? – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Guardian Ad Litems in Family Law – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- The Role of Children in Custody Litigation – Men’s Divorce Podcast
- Can we temporarily change our parenting plan by verbal agreement until quarantine is over?
- As a Nurse Amid COVID-19, How Can I Protect My Parental Rights?
- How Does Shared Custody Work Between Separate States During COVID-19 Quarantine?
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: How COVID-19 Impacts Child Custody
- Coronavirus and child custody: Co-parenting during the pandemic