My wife and I are green card holders and I am worried that if she finds out I want a divorce she will take our children and leave the country.
A new study shows the benefits of shared parenting and the importance of dads receiving overnights with their kids when they are infants and toddlers.
If your ex is refusing to grant you custody after a custody order has been entered, then it becomes a matter of contempt.
Can I use an audio recording of my ex-wife as evidence during a child custody hearing? The recording shows she is unfit to take care of our children.
- Can I Move My Child Custody Case To A Different State?
- What To Expect From The Initial Stages Of A Custody Dispute
- Who Keeps The Kids During The Divorce Process?
- DadsDivorce Live: Co-Parenting Counseling
- Can Recordings And Text Messages Be Used As Evidence?
- Is My Fiancée Allowed Around My Children?
- DadsDivorce Live: Co-Parenting With Your Ex
- Figuring Out Custody Exchanges When One Spouse Moves