Can I use audio recordings and text messages from my ex-wife that show she is an unfit parent as evidence at an objection hearing?
Can my ex-wife prevent my fiancée from spending time with our children if there is no morality clause in our divorce decree?
My ex-wife moved to another state. How do we determine how far we each have to drive for child custody exchanges?
Is there anything I can do to prevent my ex-wife from screening private phone calls I have with our son?
- Co-Parenting Communication: Tips For Getting Along With Your Ex
- What Can I Do If I’m Denied Holiday Visitation?
- Should I Leave The Marital Home With The Kids To Escape Abuse?
- DadsDivorce Live: Get Custody Of Your Child
- Will I Need An Out-Of-State Attorney?
- How Will Religious Differences Factor Into The Best Interest Standard?
- How Can I See My Son More Often?
- What If My Ex Is A Danger To Our Child?