I've served as my grandson's guardian for his entire life, but his dad has reentered the picture and is asking for custody. What rights do I have?
Therapist, author, and divorce recovery expert Terry Gaspard gives tips to help fathers become better co-parents.
Cordell & Cordell CEO Scott Trout offers a guide for fathers to consider when they are fighting to obtain custody of their kids.
- 3 Reasons Why Shared Parenting Is Great For Families
- A Two-Part Test To Determine A Change In Custody
- A Guide To Successful Co-Parenting With Your Ex
- Can I Withhold Custody To Protect My Child?
- Which Parent Decides Where The Kids Go To School?
- Objecting When The Other Parent Wants To Move
- My Ex Refuses To Take Our Child To The Hospital
- How Can I Protect My Kids From My Ex-Wife’s Boyfriend?