How can a father with joint custody make sure his children are safe when their mother is putting them in danger?
Can I modify my child custody order so that my child can come live with me if that is clearly in his best interest? What is the process for modifying the order?
Does my ex-wife have any right to use a tracking device to track my activity during my parenting time with our child?
Depending on your custody order, maintaining communication with children of divorce can be difficult. Does your ex have any right to limit how much you call your kids?
- 6 Tips To Help Children Of Divorce Coping With Change
- What Is The Best Way To Request A Custody Or Support Modification?
- Sorting Through Custody And Property Division In Divorce
- Surviving The Holidays As A Divorced Dad
- Video: Options When Denied Parenting Time
- Parents With Mental Illness And Child Custody Battles
- How Can I Prove I’m Not The Father?
- Can We Settle Custody Without Going To Court?