If my wife and I can come to an agreement regarding the custody of our son is there any reason for us to have to appear in court?
My wife is asking that I pack my bags and leave the house, but could leaving eventually affect who gets custody of the children?
A new study examining North Dakota shared parenting laws found glaring inconsistencies in how the courts make decisions in child custody cases.
It's important to play an active role in your child's life after divorce, but that's tough to do when you're a dad with limited visitation time.
- Can My Ex Transfer Her Parental Rights To Her Parents?
- Can I Move My Kids Out Of The House?
- Can My Ex Call Our Kids During My Parenting Time?
- Will An Affair Affect Child Custody?
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: How Abuse And Neglect Affect Child Custody
- New Jersey Supreme Court Decision Changes Custody Law
- Video: Shared Parenting Activism In Kentucky
- Making The Most Of Your Parenting Time