Cordell & Cordell CEO Scott Trout and Litigation Partner Kristin Zurek discuss the various ways abuse and allegations of abuse can affect child custody.
Cordell & Cordell attorney Julia C. Miller explains how a New Jersey Supreme Court decision will change child custody decisions when one parent relocates.
When you have limited parenting time, there is sometimes extra pressure to make the most of the time you have with your children.
- Kentucky Shared Parenting Law Shows Power Of Grassroots Activism
- How Will Moving Out Affect Custody?
- A Grandparent’s Right To Custody
- Video: Tips To Become A Better Co-Parent
- Avoid These Common Summer Parenting Time Issues
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: A Father’s Guide To Child Custody
- Can My Ex Keep Our Son From Playing Sports?
- 3 Reasons Why Shared Parenting Is Great For Families