A Cordell & Cordell divorce attorney answers a question regarding whether missed parenting time during the coronavirus pandemic will be made up.
Nothing is more important to fathers than their kids. These tips will help position you for success if you are in a fight for child custody.
Can I modify my child custody order so that my child can come live with me if that is clearly in his best interest? What is the process for modifying the order?
Can I have my son transfer to a different school before my divorce is final if my wife is not on board with the decision?
- Can My Ex Track Me During My Parenting Time?
- Maintaining Communication With Children Of Divorce
- 6 Tips To Help Children Of Divorce Coping With Change
- What Is The Best Way To Request A Custody Or Support Modification?
- Sorting Through Custody And Property Division In Divorce
- Surviving The Holidays As A Divorced Dad
- Video: Options When Denied Parenting Time
- Parents With Mental Illness And Child Custody Battles