What is the best way to go about requesting a modification to child custody or support after a substantial change in income and parenting time?
The odds of receiving the marital home in property division and gaining 50/50 child custody will be determined by a number of different variables.
Cordell & Cordell family law attorney Cassandra Pillonel discusses the legal remedies you have available when your ex tries to deny you your parenting time.
If one parent suffers from a mental illness, it could affect the court's decision regarding child custody depending on the severity of the issue.
- How Can I Prove I’m Not The Father?
- Can We Settle Custody Without Going To Court?
- Will Leaving The House Affect Who Gets Custody?
- Video: Child Custody Relocation Laws
- North Dakota Shared Parenting Study Exposes Unbalanced System
- Building Bonds With Your Kids Despite Limited Visitation
- Can My Ex Transfer Her Parental Rights To Her Parents?
- Can I Move My Kids Out Of The House?