Is it possible to temporarily modify a parenting plan until a quarantine order expires?
Discover how to protect your parental rights and your place in your child's life while continuing your position as a nurse amid COVID-19.
A Cordell & Cordell divorce attorney answers a question regarding whether missed parenting time during the coronavirus pandemic will be made up.
- How Can A Dad Ensure His Children Are Protected?
- Can My Child Come Live With Me?
- Can I Have My Son Transfer Schools During My Divorce?
- Can My Ex Track Me During My Parenting Time?
- Maintaining Communication With Children Of Divorce
- 6 Tips To Help Children Of Divorce Coping With Change
- What Is The Best Way To Request A Custody Or Support Modification?
- Sorting Through Custody And Property Division In Divorce