Learn more about how experts are sometimes utilized during child custody evaluations to determine the best interest of the child.
Many parents misuse the term "joint custody" assuming that it implies a 50/50 custody arrangement, which is not always the case.
Learn more about the various ways your children could potentially factor into your child custody case.
Is it possible to temporarily modify a parenting plan until a quarantine order expires?
- As a Nurse Amid COVID-19, How Can I Protect My Parental Rights?
- How Does Shared Custody Work Between Separate States During COVID-19 Quarantine?
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: How COVID-19 Impacts Child Custody
- Coronavirus and child custody: Co-parenting during the pandemic
- Can I make up lost parenting time due to quarantine during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- 8 Tips To Help Dads Prepare For A Custody Battle
- How Can A Dad Ensure His Children Are Protected?
- Can My Child Come Live With Me?