Do I have the right to withhold custody if my ex repeatedly takes our daughter out of state even though she has been ordered not to do so?
How can divorced parents who share legal custody resolve a dispute over which school their child attends?
My daughter has been diagnosed with depression and has threatened to hurt herself, but her mother refuses to take her to the hospital. What can I do?
My ex-wife's new boyfriend has a drinking problem and bad temper. I'm not comfortable with him around our kids. What can I do to keep them safe?
- How To Create A Long-Distance Parenting Plan
- Video: How Unmarried Fathers Establish Paternity
- What Happens If The Custodial Parent Denies Parenting Time?
- Parental Alienation Considered A Threat To Public Health
- Can I Stop My Wife From Leaving The U.S. With Our Kids?
- New Study Further Strengthens Case For Shared Parenting After Divorce
- What Steps Should I Take To Modify Custody?
- What Can I Do When My Ex Withholds Custody From Me?