Can my ex-wife prevent my fiancée from spending time with our children if there is no morality clause in our divorce decree?
Cordell & Cordell divorce lawyer Jamie Spero offers tips and strategies for divorced dads to improve communication with their ex-wives to better co-parent.
Is there anything I can do to prevent my ex-wife from screening private phone calls I have with our son?
You might not be married any longer, but you and your ex still must communicate and work together to effectively co-parent your children.
- What Can I Do If I’m Denied Holiday Visitation?
- Should I Leave The Marital Home With The Kids To Escape Abuse?
- DadsDivorce Live: Get Custody Of Your Child
- Will I Need An Out-Of-State Attorney?
- How Will Religious Differences Factor Into The Best Interest Standard?
- How Can I See My Son More Often?
- What If My Ex Is A Danger To Our Child?
- Custody Gameplan: Building A Case For Equal Custody