My son is asking to move with me. What steps do I need to take to modify our child custody arrangement?
If your ex is refusing to grant you custody after a custody order has been entered, then it becomes a matter of contempt.
My ex-wife and I are in the middle of a child custody dispute and living in separate states. Is it possible to move the case to the jurisdiction I live in?
I'm getting ready to go to court to try to obtain custody of my kids. What can I expect from this process?
- Who Keeps The Kids During The Divorce Process?
- DadsDivorce Live: Co-Parenting Counseling
- Can Recordings And Text Messages Be Used As Evidence?
- Is My Fiancée Allowed Around My Children?
- DadsDivorce Live: Co-Parenting With Your Ex
- Figuring Out Custody Exchanges When One Spouse Moves
- Can I Stop My Ex From Screening My Calls With Our Son
- Co-Parenting Communication: Tips For Getting Along With Your Ex