Amy Ziettlow, author scholar with the Institute of American Values, discusses the various ways divorce can complicate how families handle elder care issues.
Research consistently shows men have a tougher time getting back on their feet after divorce than women. But what factors contribute to this difference?
Cordell & Cordell family law attorney Dana Lauer explains how mediation can help cut down the cost of divorce and gives tips on how to approach the process.
Cordell & Cordell News - May 16, 2017 | Cordell & Cordell posts podcast; Dads Divorce adds article; Men's Divorce publishes new article.
In a recent interview, Brad Pitt discussed the messy details of his divorce. His answers can teach guys a lot about what is needed to heal after divorce.
- What To Know About Proper Courtroom Etiquette
- Video: Considering The Ramifications Of Divorce
- Video: Fixing Divorce To Strengthen Marriage
- Overcoming The Emotional Turmoil Of Divorce
- Post-Divorce Financial Planning For The Newly Single
- Strategically Planning For The Possibility Of Divorce
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: What To Do With The House
- Video: Children First During Divorce Program