Leslie Loftis, a member of Leading Women for Shared Parenting, explains how the institution of marriage can be strengthened by fixing the divorce process.
Many guys make the mistake of trying to get through divorce by sucking it up and "being a man," but a support network is needed to truly heal.
It takes careful planning and budgeting for guys after divorce to ensure they're able to pick up the pieces and start on the road to financial independence.
Acknowledging the possibility of divorce enables guys to take important steps to help them protect their assets and finances.
In this month's Men's Divorce Podcast, we discuss a host of issues that arise during divorce process regarding the marital home.
- Video: Cordell & Cordell News – April 12, 2017
- Am I Entitled To A Public Defender?
- How To Reduce The Cost Of Your Divorce
- Video: How Religion Affects Divorce Decisions
- 4 Tips To Survive Living Together Through Divorce
- New NBC Sitcom To Show Loving Side Of Divorce
- Gray Divorce Revolution: Handling Divorce After 50
- Breaking Up With Addiction: Divorcing An Addict