The uncertainty of divorce can make reconciliation seem like a good idea. How can you tell if your marriage is salvageable or if it's time to split?
Each state has different criteria for both abandonment and adultery and they can affect a divorce case in different ways.
Cordell & Cordell family law attorney William Phelan gives a detailed overview of the various ways social security benefits can factor into divorce matters.
Cordell & Cordell attorney Jamie Spero explains what responsibilities remain after a divorce is finalized that must be completed before the case is closed.
Cordell & Cordell News - January 10, 2017 | Cordell & Cordell opens new offices; Dads Divorce publishes resolutions; Men's Divorce adds new article.
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: Divorce Factors
- Post-Divorce Checklist: Tasks To Complete
- DadsDivorce Live: Dating During Divorce
- Will My Divorce Decree Be Affected If I Remarry?
- Avoid The Mistake Of Moving Out During Divorce
- Video: Cordell & Cordell News – December 13, 2016
- Cordell & Cordell Launches Men’s Divorce Source App
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: Divorce Trends