Will my wife be eligible for spousal maintenance if we divorce after being married for less than a year?
An explanation of how a court will potentially decide who gets the marital home in an equitable distribution state.
In calculating the amount and term of alimony, courts look at various factors, including the length of the marriage and the earning capacity of each party.
I have reason to believe my ex-wife has moved in with another man, but they are not married. Will cohabitation cause my alimony payments to terminate?
My financial status changed years ago and I have not been paying alimony since. Is it possible to have my payments, and previous payments, vacated?
My name is still on the mortgage that my ex-wife is living in. What is the process for getting my name removed so I do not have that debt to my name?
- How Do I Get My Name Off The Mortgage After Divorce?
- DadsDivorce Live: Massachusetts Alimony Reform
- Men’s Divorce Podcast: Alimony
- DadsDivorce Live: The Alimony Recapture Rule
- Florida Fails To Modernize Alimony, Child Custody Laws
- DadsDivorce Live: Reforming Florida’s Alimony Laws
- Is She Entitled To Alimony?
- Am I Entitled To Spousal Support?