Child Support Arrears: Modifying Garnishments

St. Louis divorce lawyer

Question: I am in child support arrears for my children who are all adults now. My only income is my disability payments and even that is being garnished. The garnishment is so high that I can barely survive off the little remaining income. How can I get this child support