Does the court consider capital gains income when making decisions regarding child support payments?
Will my girlfriend's income have any potential impact on the amount of child support I pay each month?
Which state's laws do I follow regarding my child support order after I have moved across state lines?
While child support generally terminates upon the age of emancipation, a parent can petition for support to continue.
I share custody of my child with my ex-wife and she earns significantly more income than me. Is it worth trying to pursue child support?
- Do I Need An Attorney To Modify Child Support?
- What Is Considered Income For Child Support?
- Does The Emancipation Date Change If A Child Is Held Back In School?
- How Can I Stop Child Support For A Child Who Now Lives With Me?
- Is An Attorney Necessary For A Temporary Child Support Hearing?
- Oklahoma Man Stuck Paying Child Support For Child That Isn’t His
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Overpaid Child Support?
- How Do I File An Objection To A Child Support Order?