I'm still paying child support even though my son moved in with me two years ago. How do I terminate these payments?
Do I need to hire a divorce attorney to represent me during a temporary child support hearing?
An alleged case of paternity fraud has left an Oklahoma man on the hook for child support for a child DNA tests prove he is not the father of.
I've been paying child support for the last six months even though my child is past the age of emancipation. Can I be reimbursed for the overpayments?
I received motions from my ex-wife claiming I owe child support arrears, but I have proof that I already paid. How do I file an objection?
I recently started receiving welfare benefits. Will that affect how much child support I have to pay each month?
- Will My Child Support Payments Change When I Go On Welfare?
- Can Divorcing Parents Agree To Not Pay Child Support?
- Will I Go To Jail For Contempt?
- Do I Have To Pay Support Before The Divorce Is Initiated?
- How Will An Increase In Income Affect My Alimony And Child Support?
- Do I Pay More Support If My Ex Takes A Voluntary Pay Cut?
- Child Support Overhaul Could Ease Burden On Incarcerated Dads
- Does Child Support End After A Parent’s Death?