Do I need to hire a divorce attorney to represent me during a temporary child support hearing?
An alleged case of paternity fraud has left an Oklahoma man on the hook for child support for a child DNA tests prove he is not the father of.
I've been paying child support for the last six months even though my child is past the age of emancipation. Can I be reimbursed for the overpayments?
I received motions from my ex-wife claiming I owe child support arrears, but I have proof that I already paid. How do I file an objection?
I recently started receiving welfare benefits. Will that affect how much child support I have to pay each month?
My wife and I are settling out of court and agree child support is not necessary. Can we agree to waive the right to child support?
- Can Divorcing Parents Agree To Not Pay Child Support?
- Will I Go To Jail For Contempt?
- Do I Have To Pay Support Before The Divorce Is Initiated?
- How Will An Increase In Income Affect My Alimony And Child Support?
- Do I Pay More Support If My Ex Takes A Voluntary Pay Cut?
- Child Support Overhaul Could Ease Burden On Incarcerated Dads
- Does Child Support End After A Parent’s Death?
- Can I Use Cancelled Checks As Proof Of Child Support Payment?