Does moving post-divorce change the jurisdiction?

divorce attorney Jill Duffy

Question: Our divorce and child support order was entered in one state (Missouri) where I currently live. My ex-wife and children now live in another state (Indiana) and I am about to move to another state as well (Michigan). How do I go about changing which state will handle the