How Parenting Time Factors Into Contempt Cases

fighting custody

Question: I work 40 hours a week, am a full-time college student and a drilling military reservist. I pay child support but often have to work or have drill on my visitation day. My ex-wife refuses to work with my schedule and is threatening to have me thrown in jail. Is


Vacating Adoption In Cases Of Abuse

child abuse

Question: My children are adopted by my soon-to-be ex-wife and are afraid of her. She rarely has anything to do with them since she abandoned us last year and has been verbally and mentally abusive to all of us. Since she is not the biological mother, can we vacate the


Video: Cordell & Cordell News – January 23, 2015

January 23, 2015

Cordell & Cordell, along with its sponsored sites Dads Divorce and Men’s Divorce, present a news video for the week of January 23, 2015. This week, Cordell & Cordell announced that it is expanding to its 30th state with the opening of an office in Providence, R.I. The new office is the latest


Child Care Aware Report – DadsDivorce Live


One of the major challenges that divorced and still-married parents face is finding and paying for quality child care. In December, Child Care Aware, a group that provides resources to parents and caregivers, published a report analyzing the high cost of child care in the United States. According to the