DadsDivorce sponsor Cordell & Cordell, in conjunction with TopGolf, is hosting a free “Dad’s Day” event on Father’s Day Weekend in 12 cities across the U.S.
Fathers and up to three of their children, ages 3 to 18, are invited to a day of fun at TopGolf from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday June 20. The event includes unlimited golf and light food.
The event will be hosted at these TopGolf locations:
- 10531 Brightman Blvd., Jacksonville, Fla. 32246
- 9295 Universal Blvd., Orlando, Fla. 32819
- 10690 Palm River Road, Tampa, Fla. 33619
- 10900 Westside Parkway, Alpharetta, Ga. 30009
- 9200 East 116th St., Fishers, Ind. 46037
- 10611 Nall Ave., Overland Park, Kan. 66207
- 5820 Rockside Woods Blvd. North, Independence, Ohio 44131
- 2000 IKEA Way, Columbus, Ohio 43240
- 13313 Pawnee Drive, Oklahoma City, Okla. 73114
- 500 Cowan St., Nashville, Ten. 37207
- 3760 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, Tex. 75056
- 9500 East Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, Ariz. 85256
Space at each venue is limited so sign up ASAP. There is a limit of four people per golf bay.
Divorce puts a terrible strain on families. Too many times the divorce process damages the relationship that kids have with their dads. This event is designed to celebrate and enhance the bond fathers have with their children.
The last several months have been especially difficult as families have faced additional burdens due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Each TopGolf location emphasizes a commitment to health and safety by disinfecting each bay, golf ball, club, and game screen after each group has left. Plexiglass dividers have also been installed between golfing bays and each family is advised to practice social distancing guidelines.
Please fill out this registration form to secure your spot at the Saturday, June 20 event!
Please note: Limit of 4 people per bay.
Limited time offer based on space availability.