Paying For Child’s College Using GI Bill

Noblesville Indiana Divorce Lawyer

Question: My ex-wife is requesting my GI Bill education allotment be used to pay for our oldest child’s college education. While I certainly want to contribute, I was planning on using the GI Bill to pay for my college and help our other children who will need college assistance as


What Is The USFSPA?

military former spouse protection act

By Tara N. Brewer Special to After 20 years of credible service, military members are eligible for retired pay benefits. If that military member faces divorce, one of the largest concerns is how those benefits will be distributed, which is outlined by the Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act