This episode of Divorce Today, brings us Michael Shimberg, co-author of The Complete Single Father.
Divorce Today host Stephanie McCracken discusses the factors that caused Shimberg to take on the project of creating this collection of advice and resources for the single father.
According to the book’s website, www.thecompletesinglefather.com, this book will help you with…
- Communicating effectively and showing affection
- Making your house or apartment a home
- Remaining consistent while juggling each new day
- Coping with teens
- Balancing work and parenting
- Handling special circumstances involving widowers
- Celebrating holidays, dealing with extended family, and maintaining friendships
- Dating again, raising daughters, cooking foods that kids will eat, fielding common childhood maladies, and more
Watch the video after the jump…