DadsDivorce Live: Ask A Lawyer

Cordell & Cordell, PC attorneys, Dan Cuneo and Heather Biagi discuss answers to questions sent in by visitors to

Visit the Ask A Lawyer section of the site and send in your questions pertaining to family law.


Dan Cuneo is a Senior Attorney in the St. Louis office of Cordell & Cordell, P.C. He is a member of the Missouri Bar Association and the Bar Association of Missouri St. Louis. He is licensed in the state of Missouri.




Heather L. Biagi is an Associate Attorney in the St. Louis, Missouri office of Cordell & Cordell, P.C. Read More about Heather.

End of Content Icon

4 comments on “DadsDivorce Live: Ask A Lawyer

    I don’t want anything, except an office in Washington! and from the bottom of my hart and fathers across the country, THANK YOU!!!

    Where to get a divorce?
    Which state is best for Dads to getr divorced in? I am in the military stationed overseas (italy) and my wife wants to take my kids back to the states and get a devorced. Is there any thing I can do about her taking the kids back to the states?

    A statute in Missouri allows either the child or obligor to petition the court to have the child paid directly once he/she enrolls in college. Any experiences with these types of petitions?

    House question
    Hi: I live in Georgia, and have been married for 8 years. My question is regards to the house. The house is in my wife’s name. Will I be required to make payments on the house?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *