By Matt Allen
In the past 12 months, more than half a million people visited DadsDivorce.com and viewed nearly 4 million pages. More than 6,500 of you have registered in our divorce forums while countless others visited the message board each day to get real-life advice from guys who have been through or are going through a divorce.
In addition to browsing the forum and our invaluable resource center, many readers visit the site each day to read the latest articles. DadsDivorce.com posts several new articles every day of the year to keep up you up-to-date and informed of the changing landscape of family law.
Below is a recap of the 10 most read articles in 2010. And if you don’t already visit DadsDivorce.com every day, make us part of your daily routine to ensure you don’t miss a thing that could impact your case. Or sign up for our weekly newsletter highlighting the week’s top stories and delivered to your inbox every Wednesday morning.
Most Popular Articles of 2010:
1. When Can My Child Decide Where to Live?
2. What Does Child Support Actually Cover?
3. If my wife is pregnant with another man’s baby during our divorce, am I responsible for the child?
4. How Remarriage Affects Alimony and Child Support
5. Can my wife get the actual content of what was written in my text messages?
6. Summer Support: Do I Have To Pay Child Support During Summer Vacation, Too?
7. My Ex Is Living Off Child Support
8. Understanding the Importance of Father-Daughter Relationships
9. Military Members Paying Child Support
10. Fact or Fiction: Seven Rules of Divorce
Read more popular divorce articles.