Paying For Child’s College Using GI Bill

Noblesville Indiana Divorce Lawyer

Question: My ex-wife is requesting my GI Bill education allotment be used to pay for our oldest child’s college education. While I certainly want to contribute, I was planning on using the GI Bill to pay for my college and help our other children who will need college assistance as