In giving the app a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, AppDictions’ review said, “Don’t face your divorce alone – get educated and find support with Men’s Divorce Source!”
The Men’s Divorce Source app, available here for only $2.99, “focuses on making the divorce process as easy as possible for men and their children by providing advice and answers on multiple divorce topics,” according to AppDictions, a site that reviews iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad apps.
The app gives you the ability to browse through thousands of articles and answered divorce questions written by real lawyers on divorce topics, including finances, alimony, child support, custody, visitation, and parenting.
Included in the app are full PDF versions of divorce advice books “Your Civil War” and “Divorce Full Force,” a combined value of almost $40.
Other features include:
- Nine categories of articles to browse with in-depth search and bookmarking functionality.
- Share stories on Facebook or via email.
- Reference section of all topics relating to divorce and family law.
- Browse Ask a Lawyer questions.
- Search divorce attorneys near you with a functioning map.
As mentioned in the review, the app also provides links to additional divorce resources, including the book “The 10 Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When Facing Divorce.”
Read the full AppDictions review.