My Wife Is Having An Affair With A Sex Offender

divorce lawyer Daniel LambertQuestion:

My wife is having an affair with a man who is a convicted sex offender.

He served time in prison and now that he is out, my wife wants to kick me out of the marital home and have him around our children.

What should I do to protect myself and my children from my wife’s boyfriend?


While I am not licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction, I can provide you with general divorce help for men. I encourage you to speak with a mens divorce attorney in your area for specific legal advice on divorce.

If a divorce has already been filed, you may be able to request an order from the court for no contact between your children and the convicted sex offender. There may be conditions of his release that may limit his ability to have contact with children as well.

If a divorce has not been filed you would want to inquire as to when you can obtain the soonest possible hearing. Where I practice, we have the option to file a request for a temporary order hearing and can request expedited hearing dates in special circumstances.

Depending on your state’s laws, and whether a divorce action has been filed, you may be able to retake possession of your home and to exercise custody over your children by keeping them in your control.

I highly recommend you consult with a qualified divorce lawyer for men who can give you specific advice on divorce and actions you should take in your case.

To schedule an appointment with a divorce attorney, including Daniel L. Lambert, a Milwaukee Divorce Lawyer, please contact Cordell & Cordell Law Firm.

End of Content Icon

One comment on “My Wife Is Having An Affair With A Sex Offender

    What about children being forced to live with a man on felony probation for criminal mistreatment after choking two little girls nearly killing them?
    My daughter is stuck in her mother’s home with the guy and can’t even feed herself without permission.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *